Bear Creek Center...
The facility at 21300 Bear Creek Rd. (currently known as Bear Creek Center) is owned by the Oregon
Conference - Free Methodist Church and is managed by Mirror Pond Church.
Designed as "a multi-use community space", the facility hosts a variety of groups for many different purposes
which include worship gatherings, bible studies, child care, weddings and other special events.
Due to limited availability, those wishing to reserve the facility should submit the following information via email to
Dave Engel as early as possible:
Depending on the scope of the request, there will be a requested donation for use of the facility in order to cover
- Name of Organization (if applicable)
- Name, Phone, Email of Primary Contact Person
- Dates/Times Requested
- Start/End Date if Recurring
- Anticipated Attendance
- Brief Description of Intended Use
In order to best serve the needs of those using the facility, be aware of these guidelines:
- Leave the facility in the same or better shape as how you found it
- No alcohol (except for use in worship such as communion, etc.)
- No pets (except for ADA required service animals)
- When in doubt, ask
Bear Creek Center
21300 Bear Creek Rd.
Bend, OR 97701